Making games worth playing
A Side scrolling shooter.
Updated Version was Released 9th March 2010...
Updated version includes Many updates to the game:-
- Improvements to the look of the title page. Specifically Fonts are now more readable.
- Updated the X Marketing screen.
- Changed links in game to XBLIG from XBLCG.
- Gameplay revamp.
- A few of the levels have been made a little easier. Now fit the difficulty curve
- Changed one of the firepowers slightly to make it more interesting.
- The bloom is now much more subtle. Makes the game look smarter and clearer.
- oh, and a few bug fixes!
- New Firepower alterations make the game more fun, and as it fires forwards AND backwards
at the same time! Woot! get those dirty enemies lurking behind ya!
- Quality gameplay experience for only 240 MS points
- Original Playfield Control "Play it at Your Pace!"
- Free to download the Trial version (has trial levels)
- A Highscore table
- Easy to pick up Gameplay
- Effects all over the place!
- An Awards screen (32 awards in total)
- Progression saving
- Large variety of enemies to contend with
- Completely original graphical presentation to the game
- Staged Learning curve to keep the game interesting
- Cooperative play (up to 4 local players)
- Frenetic Gameplay
- Jumping stuff on the ground, jump those barbed wire walls.
- Original Music tracks
- 100 defined Levels and continues with Endless Play
- Sound design for a great auditory experience
- Original Multiplayer progression Excitement.... if just one player makes it to the
end of the level, everyone will start the next one.
For just 240 Microsoft points you can add this game to your library.
Check it out on Xbox.com where you can download it to your Xbox360.
Or check it out in the Xna Catalog.
Click these thumbnails below to see HI-Res versions of the gameplay in action.
Lately shootemups have all been dual joystick affairs. Which is great, but is a bit
droll with so many published lately. We are suffering from a lack of side scrollers
that have any challenge in them, or originality. Pellmell could change the way you
think of shootemups, as once again you will have to dodge enemies to survive, as
well as shoot your way out of trouble. More than 100 levels of exciting action with
a variety of enemies and combinations.